Sunday, August 3, 2014

Featured Artists for Anything But a Card Challenges No. 36 - Summer Lovin'

Good Morning!!! Thanks to all dove right into our SUMMER LOVIN' challenge #36 to share some fabulous summertime themed creations. If you missed out on seeing all of the amazing submissions... please CLICK HERE.


Presenting the Featured Artists
for ABAC Challenge No. 36... 

We'd like to point out today we are acknowledging a mother/daughter who both shared in this challenge – our team was overwhemlingly thrilled with both of their creations - congrats ladies! It's so wonderful to see the seeds of creativity passed down from one generation to the next :)
Congratulations! 
Feel free to snag our badge for your blog!

We hope you join us later today with a brand new Challenge No. 38! Have a fabulous Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for featuring my album and big congrats to the others too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm so chuffed....thanks so much for featuring Rebecca's & my makes, we're over the moon! I love sharing my crafty space & stash with my girlie! Congrats to the others too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete