Sunday, March 8, 2015

#Cre8time is GREEN with ENVY for Week 2 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 45

Good Morning Everyone! Last Sunday we launched a BRAND NEW Challenge No. 45 and we're "GREEN with Envy" here at Anything But a Card Challenges! CLICK HERE if you missed the fabulous creations by our week one team of designers!


The current Challenge... GREEN with ENVY – is perfect for the change of season that for most is right around the corner... "Green with Envy". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 45 use the color green as your inspiration or our prompt of "Green with Envy" to challenge your muse. Now it's time to gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/03/cre8time-sprouts-in-color-green-for.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight March 21st giving you 2 weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!



Green is my Favorite color and I had a blast giving this empty glass jar a makeover! There can never be too much of green, right? The soft glow inside the jar brightens as the sun goes down. For a full reveal, do visit my BLOG. Thanks!


    

Here I have altered a small paste jar using hessian, some dyed using various green mediums and some left natural. A couple of mulberry flowers and leaf appliques for the front and hessian flowers I put together circling the jar. Please visit my BLOG to see more details.


Hi everyone... Toni here with my "Green With Envy" inspiration. Using some unconventional items, I created this mini shadowbox. Drop by my blog HERE for more pictures and a SNAPGUIDE tutorial. Creatively yours, Toni


Today I'm sharing a fun little project I have made for a St. Patrick's ATC Swap with this adorable Irish Lass. Stop by my BLOG Her Craftiness for all the information on my 6 little ATC's!



Any one would be Green with Envy to receive this beautiful little gift box! I had some fun stamping on velvet and using a die cuts to embellish a box made with the We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board. What a stunning way to offer a little present to a friend! Check out my BLOG for hints and tips. 



Rita Marie
This sweet little lass looks like she's dreaming of Springtime, and her true love. Let's hope she's truly lucky and she meets him one day soon. She was done on water color paper with acrylics and water color pencils. This was a fun challenge.  If you would like to learn more about me and my sketches please check out my BLOGThank you! xo



For my project this month, I went for a super quick altered project. Stamping, heat embossing and then painting with acrylic glazes and my project was done. Please visit my BLOG for more details.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment